Friday, August 10, 2012

Mom's Surprise Birthday Cake


August 10th, 2012 - Elaine is my FB friend.  We have never met because she lives in Singapore but always communicate through FB.  Elaine came back to Kota Kinabalu for a visit with her son.  So she rang up to see whether I could still take order.  My schedule was pretty ok last week so last minute is ok for me. 

Here go butter macademia cake to surprise her mother in law 54th birthday.  I do not know why did I pick apple green as the base color, I guess I still could not get rid of the kids party that I jut did last week ha ha ha...

I received comments from Elaine and her family this was a superb butter macademia cake!  So creamy and moist :)

Thank you Elaine for the oppotunity.  Hope to hear from you again soon!

QT

No comments:

Post a Comment