Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday School Treat for Alesha








August 6th, 2012 - Seri Rhema Kindergaten Luyang.  Kids School Treat!  This has always been my favourite!  I love the "scream of fame" when I got in the the class to deliver the goodies I feel like a celebrity for awhile. 

I was having fun watching the kids.  Everyone was amazed at her cakes and kids just love my cake pop!  I have prepared Strawberry and Chocolate cake pop fresh baked it was so yummy!!

Mdm Charish asked me to do a Butterfly with a doll chocolate cake and I did just what she wanted.  It was awesome to see the kids enjoying the cakes and food that I have provided there were assorted mini sandwich (chicken Ham, Egg Mayo and Cheese) and also mini vegetable srping roll.

All and all, it was a great day smooth delivery session!

Thank you Charish for the opportunity.

From QT with love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment