Monday, August 6, 2012

Adventure Time with Finn & Jake Chocolate Cake

August 3rd, 2012 - My challenge of the day...Never seen before cartoon but I made it! Ok so I received this request Finn & Jake? What?  Pardon who's that I asked??  Then Martina said it's on in Nicklodean cartoon network.  I delibrately watch that cartoon that night and smirk what a funny characters I thought!!  I was watching from the beginning to an end.  Awesome so lots of trees and hilly scene and a lot of weird characters..lol It was amazing someone can think of these characters...lol

So I googled all the characters, not much I could find so I had to watch the cartoon over and over again to memorize the shape and who and who what not :)  So here's what I have created my own version of F&J!

I was having fun, the most difficult character was that lady oh boy I couldn't remember her name now.

No comments:

Post a Comment