Saturday, February 25, 2012

KPD Flea Market

Click Picture to View

Feb 26th, 2012 - I Love Flea Market!!  When my team and I are not occupied with catering I will get the chance to be involved in KPD Flea Market, which is happening every 2nd & 4th week of the month in Likas Bay from 6:00am to 12:00pm.  

Usually when I am out of country flea market is my priority.  It's such a joy to just walk around and see so many unique things especially when it is handcrafted and when of course the weather is fine and breezy.  Now that I am producing my own products, I love to share my end products to public.  Besides that, meeting new people is so exciting and I am curious on how people react to my products.  This is the perfect time to get feedback and comments.  I hope to create new item but remain the old one on each flea market. This week I have created Chocolate Cake Pop, Giant Cupcake & Animal Cinnamon Donut.  I am pleased with the result and the winner for this week was Chocolate Cake Pop it's yummy, melt in your mouth and at reasonable price catered for the young and young at heart hehehe

I am excited for the next flea market...Mmmmmm lets see what's next!!  Follow me and you would be able to try my next new product!

Cherrios!!
QT
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment