Monday, October 10, 2011

KPD "Hari Peladang" 2011


October 8th, 2011 - History repeating itself!!  This reminds me of last year 2010 where I started doing my own.  Time really flies, I was happy to be back and this time confidently selling my own products.  All sweat paid off and it was great seeing many old and new faces.

This was a four (4) days event, and I can proudly say that my butter cookies was selling like a hot pie (Wow I didn't know it would be a hot stuff?), followed by Chicken Pie, Chicken Ham Sandwich, Mee Siam and supper small assorted cupcakes.  I was a happy lady.  Thank you KPD management for the opportunity again..Kalau bukan kerana KPD, mana lah saya "pamous" lol thank berry much! Kah dih George...  I hope to participate in every event....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment