Monday, October 10, 2011

Echa's Birthday

Click Picture to View

October 5th, 2011/Wednesday - Amazing Mom!  I received a phone call from this amazing mom who wants to surprise her daughter in school.  "Echa is turning 8 next week can you bake her smurf and angry birds cupcakes she said"?  How could I say no to that??  I lovc kids and always love to make them happy!

I delivered this at Echa's school in Buit Hill, I regretted not taking pictures of her receiving this at her class.  She was so happy and shocked the same time!  I almost cried seeing her expression!  I couldn't believe how emotional I was seeing her smiling end to end and her classmates were extremely happy that they had some share of her cuppies.

Thank you again for your order Love, and hope to hear from you again soon!

Hugs
Smurf & AB
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment