Sunday, October 23, 2011

8th Birthday Surprise Cuppies

Click Picture to view

October 23rd, 2011/Sunday - How wonderful is the technology nowadays.  I was shocked myself when I received a phone call from Kate who lives in Kuala Lumpur to order my cuppies.  I thought it was "Hits.FM Gotcha call" pheww! Apparently not, she rang me up to see whether I could still take order for Angry birds cuppies because she wanted to surprise her little brother's birthday in Kota Kinabalu.

I was delighted to take her order and delivered it at Jabez Cafe in Damai Plaza.  Nice place for kids get together.  If she hadn't call I wouldn't even know there's such place for kids.  Anyways, thanks again Kate for your phone call and order.  Hope to hear from you again soon!

Hugs,
Angry Birds
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment