Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pandora Lucky Draw Day!!

Snicker doodle Cookies




Click Picture to view
June 15th, 2012 -Pandora Suria Sabah Kota Kinabalu.  How lucky is to have sales with light refreshment served during your purchase.  I was informed that Pandora is a sister company to Habib Jewel and is it slightly cheaper than any other place in Asia.  So why shop anywhere else? Pandora has come to Kota Kinabalu to make your dreams come true. 

This was the second time Pandora has invited us to cater for them, I was very delighted to have another opportunity like this.  I love to work on something simple.  I like the black and white cabinet they kept in their room.  I asked for permission if I could use them for a day to do something different to the outlook?  Maybe it was my lucky day.  They say go ahead and do my magic!!   I love that!!  I placed the cutleries, glass and serviette paper on the white cabinet and on the other side of the table I placed the black cabinet for the cookies.  They were impressed of the idea *wink* Simple yet out of the box they say :)

I am always pleased they like my setup though nothing fancy but it was always very simple yet elegant.  Thank you Diana for having us.  Chayo chayo on your sales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment