Tuesday, July 17, 2012

KKIP Sdn Bhd 15th RAKAN CLUB Anniversary





July 16th, 2012- Sepangar Bay.  Three combo celebrations for Rakan Club 15th Anniversary, Father & Mother's Day & Staff Birthdays. I remembered I got this call from Fransica (the organizer) when I have just arrived at Taipei's airport. I thought she was kidding when she said Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park in Sepangar Bay!  When I got back from Taiwan, I went for a site inspection and saw this beautiful black granite top, everything old is new again, I thought it was perfect to place the food.  Lucky they agreed with my suggestion.  It looked classy with the finishing touch and I was pleased to see that everyone was enjoying themselve. 

Today, we have got fun dessert unlike the usual heavy High Tea spread.  Everything was prepared in mini packed and cute... Hmm just like me *wink* lol..Anyways, we have prepared 2 hot items Fried Mee Hoon with condiments & Thick Red Curry Chicken accompanied with Roti Jala as per the organizer requirement.  Followed by the Assorted Mini Tarts (Custard, Coconut and Blueberry Cheese Tart), Assorted Mini packed shredded Chicken and Egg Delight sandwich, Assorted local delicacies and tropical fruits.  Apart from the mini buffet spread, I was so sure they loved my cakes.  They kept on coming for the 2nd or 3rd serve.  I have baked 2 flavors of cakes one was chocolate cake with rich butter Icing for the birthday celebrant and the other one was Butter Orange Walnut covered with marshmellow fondant icing with Rakan Club logo on the cake. Everything went well I was happy to receive all good comments and feedback.

Thank you Fransica and KKIP staff and management for giving us the opportunity.  We hope to hear from you again soon!

Happy days!
QT

No comments:

Post a Comment