Monday, March 12, 2012

Pineapple Tarts


March 12th, 2012 -  This is one of my mother's best recipe and it sells by itself, consider this is one of her hot sales in every festival especially Chinese New Year and Christmas.  Everyone seems to like this very much.  It is crunchy, tasty and it makes you want to pop in your mouth one after another...hehehe..I never got involved in the making previously, mom only wanted me to head count the tarts into the cookie jars.  *Sigh*   Now everything changes....I made everything from scratch, it is still tastes like mom's pineapple tarts :)  Oh..I haven't got the chance to create new looks for this tart but for now lets stick to the "Orthodox" style as long as it is yummy!!  That's all matters... 

Thank you Linda for your order....

QT
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment