Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chocolate Moist Yum!!


March 3rd, 2012 - Happy 61 Birthday Aunty Rose!  It was almost 7pm in evening when I received a phone call from my great friend Bernadette who wanted a cake for the next day.  It was for her mom's 61st birthday so I thought why not since I have got plenty of time until tomorrow evening.  Lucikly I have had few butter left in my frigde!!  Pheww...

Imagine I was taking a risk making a new topping without any back up cake.  I just wanted to try because normally I made Butter icing or Fondant icing, Thank god my Chocolate frosting was a success just like what I wanted and imagine it would be :)  It tasted absolutely delicious too!!

I am blessed with beautiful and great friends and Ben is one of them who stands by me during good or bad times.  Thank you, I really appreciate it...God Bless you and your family.

xoxo
QT
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment