Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dudon (Dusun Indon) Chef presents Mango Jawa Appertizer


November 17th, 2011 - Something from the old days. This is what I am talking about!!  When the two races combined, it is dangerously delicious!! I always love manggo.  This will blow your mind!!  Believe me it will, regardless whether you like manggo or not? I had 3 serving of rice which was very unsual but oh well it does not happen all the time unless if this is served everyday at my meal time hee hee hee...

Ok this is a traditional local delicacy served as an appertizer.  This mango is sauteed with shrimp paste comes with shredded salted fish.  Luckily this is still very much alive to these days!  Thank God for that! Hee hee hee..There's a lot of ways of making this appertizer but my chef has created something extra ordinary and she would like to share this recipe to everybody.  I have heard from my clients they love this appertizer and wants the recipe right away.  No sweat about that just purchase from us only @ RM5.00 from our stall in UMS "Tamu Gagang" from the 21st to 29th, 2011.  Don't miss this!!

See you at the Tamu!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment